Armed Homeowner Shoots and Kills Suspect Being Pursued by Police During Crime Spree [VIDEO]

VIDEO 


A suspect in several burglaries, car thefts and car jackings led police on a chase lasting over an hour yesterday morning.
The suspect managed to elude police by stealing multiple vehicles in short succession.
According to KCTV5, one homeowner fought off the suspect by hand,

With police in pursuit, the suspect abandoned the third stolen vehicle, and confronted Vince Frew in his driveway as Frew was loading items he needed for his day into his work van.

VIDEO 


The suspect then attempted to steal his vehicle. Frew said the intruder wanted his keys but he didn’t have them.
“He approached me, and I just kind of shoved him off of me,” he said. “He found something in my car and threw it at me.”
“After I got done with my 911 call, I came back outside, and probably within the next three to five minutes, I heard a gunshot come from down the street and then a second one right after that,” Frew said.
The shots that Frew heard would be the shots that ended the early morning crime spree.
The next home that the suspect broke into was the wrong one. The homeowner, sleeping at home with his wife and 18 month old child, wasn’t taking any chances when he heard someone kicking in a garage door.
The homeowner’s wife and child hid in the house while the homeowner took a shotgun to investigate the sounds.
Details remain light on how the shooting happened, but police say the suspect was found dead in the homeowner’s garage.