Best Wedding Present Ever? Brad Pitt Builds Angelina Jolie a $400,000 Shooting Range and Armory in France



According to The Sun, Brad Pitt has given Angelina Jolie the coolest wedding present in the history of wedding presents – her own private shooting range and armory.



The range ran a reported £250,000 (just under $400,000) and was built at their Miraval estate in southern France.

The range also comes complete with an armory for the storage of toys to be used on the range. It also sports popup human targets.

Isn’t the traditional one year anniversary present .50 BMG?

According the Sun’s unidentified source,
VIDEO

“Ange clearly finds shooting an aphrodisiac. When she and Brad were around weapons on the set of 2005’s Mr. & Mrs. Smith they ended up together. And by letting Angelina de-stress at the range, he’s less likely to get earache indoors. There’s a lot to be said for that when you have six kids.”

In 2008, Jolie told the U.K.’s Daily Mail, “I bought original, real guns of the type we used in ‘Tomb Raider’ for security. Brad and I are not against having a gun in the house, and we do have one. And yes, I’d be able to use it if I had to … If anybody comes into my home and tries to hurt my kids, I’ve no problem shooting them.”
Pitt told British magazine Live (in response to more gun control following the Colorado movie shooting), “I absolutely don’t believe you can put sanctions or shackles on what is made. Nor do I want to pretend the world is different than what we witnessed that night… America is a country founded on guns. It’s in our DNA. It’s very strange but I feel better having a gun. I really do. I don’t feel safe, I don’t feel the house is completely safe, if I don’t have one hidden somewhere. That’s my thinking, right or wrong.”