TPM Outfitters MP5-N Build

Recenly our friends at TPM Outfitters really did us a favor by showing up at out KRISS Vector demonstration with an H&K UMP to use for comparison. I mentioned that they surprised me by bringing an MP5-N I commissioned them to build for me and I was absolutely thrilled to shoot it, and now I figure it is time to do a full review, especially considering that 2014 is the 50th anniversary of the MP5!
IMG_3289
I showed up at TPM with a box of MP5 parts I had collected over the years that I eventually planned on building into a complete gun. I had everything I needed, and had bought a part here and there every time I found a good deal. I probably had $1,000 or so dollars in components, so I did not want to risk ruining anything by trying to bend and weld up my own receiver. After I saw the detail that TPM puts into every gun they build, I knew that they would do me right if I had them finish everything out. They told me they would do it all for $900, a price I was more than happy with considering Vector clones cost $2,200 new!

VIDEO
IMG_3292
IMG_3289