The Elephant Pistol: .458 Winchester Magnum Encore Pistol …

458winmagencorepistol
There are some things I would not wish on even my worst enemy, and I think a pistol chambered in .458 Winchester Magnum is high on that list. The .458 Winchester Magnum is an dangerous game cartridge capable of taking down an Elephant or a Cape Buffalo. Its muzzle energy (from a rifle) exceeds 5000 ft/lbs.
VIDEO
US Shooter blogs about his .458 Win Mag Encore pistol …
Here is my .458 Win Mag Encore pistol. 14″ full bull barrel with Hollands Radial Baffle Muzzle Brake and Pachmyr Decelerator grips. So what’s the most powerful handgun? That’s shootable?
I have always loved big bores. I’ve had TC Encores in .470 Capstick, .416 Rigby, .375 H&H Mag, 50 Alaskan, .405 Winchester and the .338 A Square. It’s a great gun. It’s really cool to have a gun you can change barrels on. You just never get bored with it.
VIDEO
The recoil, noise and shockwave from this pistol must be a horrific experience. After you have shot this you will never again complain about the recoil from snappy .40 S&W sub-compacts.